A collection of efficient pedagogical games
This is the new GamesNovatory.com website
A 5-volume reference manual which includes
historical sources, technical and mathematical information,
and, above all,
pedagogical details that make these games accessible to young children.
The site has been tested with IE6, Mozilla1.4 and Netscape 4.8 on the PC,
as well as with Mozilla and Safari on the Mac.
Mozilla should also work well on other platforms.
The site currently requires browser support for DHTML, CSS1, MIDI and Flash
The Introduction consists of :
- a Preface, in which one finds
- a word of Welcome,
- Historical details of these games,
- a Reference section, in which one finds
- recently added new material, the News,
- the Comments and Questions page (C_Q), and
- a Bibliography of game books.